Question Practice in English\
English Language School
Ladplakao Road, Ramintra K.M.2, Bangkhen, Bangkok, Thailand
Tel 0-2971-6964,0-9695-6655 Mail email@example.com Website http://for-u.50m.com
6 May 2005
Font : CordiaUPC
8 Questions in English are What , Where , When , Why , How , Who , Which and Whose ?
1. What do you spend a lot of money on every month?
I spend a lot of money on clothes.
2. What do you think is the best way to be successful in work?
I must work hard and enjoy it.
3. What do you think tomorrow's weather will be like?
I think it will rain.
4. What else could you do?
I could help you with the typing as well.
5. What could you do to make the world a better place to live?
I could do something helpful to my community.
6. What are the three words that describe your personality?
Responsible, hard-working and reliable.
7. What is good about meeting through a matchmaker? (matchmaker : �������)
It is another way you could find the right person.
8. What are the people in that house doing?
They are having an argument. (argument : ������)
9. What are the people in the accident doing?
They are calling their car insurance.
10. What are the requirements of the course?
The participants must hold a Bachelor's degree.
11. What are the tuition fees? (tuition fees : ����������¹)
2,000 baht per person.
12. What are their nationalities? (nationalities : �ѭ�ҵ�)
They are Chinese.
13. What are they doing?
They are in the meeting.
14. What are you doing at the moment?
I am working on a computer.
15. What are you going to do after your English class? ( going to : ��)
I am going home.
16. What are you going to eat for dinner today?
I am going to eat green salad. ( green salad : ��Ѵ�ѡ)
17. What are you studying at FOR-YOU?
I am studying English conversation.
18. What are you favorite outdoor activities?
I like to go hiking and swimming. ( hiking : �Թ��� )
19. What is your favorite vegetable?
I like lettuce. ( lettuce : �ѡ�Ҵ���)
20. What is your second language?
My second language is English.
21. What are your hobbies? ( hobbies : �ҹʹ��á )
I collect stamps.
22. What are your strength and weakness?
I 'm good at getting along with people but sometimes a little impatient. ( impatient : ���)
23.What can I do to make it up to you? ( up to you : �������س)
You don't have to do anything. I forgive you. (forgive : �������)
24. What can help me go along better with people? (go along better with people : ��ҡѺ�����)
You have to be nice and friendly. That's all. (That's all : ������)